1995 MA 185 thru hull fitting.

jackstraw2169

Hello,

This is my first post so I hope this is the correct section to ask this question.

I have just wet sanded, buffed, polished and ceramic coated the hull on my 95 MA 185. It turned out about as well as could expect considering the amount of damage it had. Anyway, during the process, I dinged my bilge thru hull fitting several times with the sander. It was just hard to keep the tool away from it on occasion. I hit enough where it finally broke half off. So I am needing to change the fitting now. I plan on buying a stainless fitting but cannot find one that matches what I pulled from the boat. The one I pulled looks to be a 1 1/8th hose fitting but it has two parts, a male end on the outside that screws into the female interior end. All the ones I find online are one piece and do not look like it will work. Can anyone give me advice on what to buy? All I really need is the male end but I can't find that anywhere. 

Thank you guys in advance for any help

JJ

4 hours ago, jackstraw2169 said:

Thank you. I can make this work with extra hose but the one I pulled from the boat is a 90 degree elbow. I think I found a male end that might work. 

Amazon.com : NRC&XRC Stainless Steel Barbed Short Straight Thru-Hull with Custom Gasket for 1" I.D. (1") : Sports & Outdoors

Thanks for your help!!

How bout some before and after pics!!

• 2 weeks later...