SOLD SOLD SOLD! NEW PRICE! BELOW MARKET! 2018 Toyota 4Runner Ltd. For Sale: $38,000

Big Dave

2 hours ago, HOJO_GA said:

Nice vehicle...can you give me the mileage & do you have the service records ?  

It's a great vehicle--gonna buy a classic Bronco so this one has to go.  Mileage about 57K.  I bought it certified used from a Toyota dealer in West Palm Beach.  Yes, I have all service records--oil and filter, tire rotation every 5K miles (full synthetic oil).  Newish Michelin Defender tires.  Recent (within last 3 weeks) oil/filter change, tires rotated and front brakes done.  Aftermarket Morimoto LED headlights and LED bar light (for those dark mornings on the roads to Flamingo and Everglades City).  Limited edition, 4WD.  Hand washed and waxed only (never through the car wash).  DM me if I can answer any other questions, if you want to see any specific pic's, want to arrange a test drive, etc.).  Thanks for looking!  

• Big Dave changed the title to 2018 Toyota 4Runner Ltd. For Sale: $800 Discount For MBG Forum Members!
12 hours ago, MuddyBottomBluz said:

Alright Dave, ya think your gonna slip that in there and nobody is going to have any questions?

Details Please?!

See above ^.  Be happy to answer any specific questions.  It's a great vehicle.  I'm actually up in Charlotte right now to look at a classic Bronco tomorrow morning that I might buy to replace it.  

She's a survivor--not a restoration.  1986 XLT with 52K miles.  Was in storage for 11 years.  I just got back from NC to check it out.  There are a few things I want the current owner to do (in addition to tons of stuff he has already done) and if he agrees to do it for the same asking price, I'm gonna pull the trigger.  This will be the 3rd full sized Bronco I've owned!

IMG_7112.jpeg

IMG_7113.jpeg

IMG_7115.jpeg

IMG_7116.jpeg

IMG_7107.jpeg

IMG_7110.jpeg

IMG_7108.jpeg

• Like 3

Boy, she is a survivor! It has had alotta work done for sure, has a 9" rear, looks good! Mine was a "87" and was an all white with 33's with 4:10's gears from factory. Bought it with 63,000 miles from my wife's old boss who used it to tow his race boat. I ended up dropping a 351 in it that I built, NP205 transfer case from a donor "78" I bought that was rusted away beyond repair. Never got around to drop in the Dana 44 solid front axle though. For those who never towed a boat with a full size Bronco will never know how capable they were for that purpose! It had a better turning ratio than a sportscar!

I will look for some pic's. Congrat's!

• Like 1

This one was in storage for 11 years.  The current owner buys and sells classics (current inventory includes this Bronco, a '79 Ford F-350 that is absolutely gorgeous, and a really cool '65 Chevy K10 Suburban.  He's done a ton of work in preparation for selling, so I don't think there is much more that will need to be done for it to be a reliable daily driver.  Dry Ice Cleaned undercarriage, frame and inner fenders; refinished in durable semi-gloss black paint; Complete fuel system cleaning, new tank, sending unit and fuel lines; Professionally rebuilt 4 bbl carburetor; New spark plugs, coil, wires; Set Timing; New Exhaust system with Flowmaster 50 series muffler; New 33” BFGoodrich KO2 tires; New Rough Country 2” lift and shocks; Original glass, in good condition but spent 4 hours buffing out some water spots; Interior shampooed, cleaned and detailed. No rips, tears, cracks etc.; Exterior will be paint wet sanded and cut buffed; New water pump, thermostat, radiator lines, new coolant; fresh oil and filter (oil specific for engines like this with ZDDP additive); new power steering lines; new heater pump; new AC compressor (will charge lines before sale); new fully adjustable camber/caster kit.  

• Like 1

• Big Dave changed the title to NEW PRICE! 2018 Toyota 4Runner Ltd. For Sale: $39,999
  • Big Dave changed the title to NEW PRICE! BELOW MARKET! 2018 Toyota 4Runner Ltd. For Sale: $38,000

Dave,
Your link no longer works for CarGurus.  Any details about price and accessories?  I’m in the market for a new vehicle for my daughter who’s headed off to college in a couple of months.  Also, I know these aren’t the most economical vehicles around, but what real world numbers are you seeing with this one?  Thanks!

• Big Dave changed the title to SOLD SOLD SOLD! NEW PRICE! BELOW MARKET! 2018 Toyota 4Runner Ltd. For Sale: $38,000
On 4/2/2022 at 12:35 AM, HenrysCreek said:

Dave,
Your link no longer works for CarGurus.  Any details about price and accessories?  I’m in the market for a new vehicle for my daughter who’s headed off to college in a couple of months.  Also, I know these aren’t the most economical vehicles around, but what real world numbers are you seeing with this one?  Thanks!

Sorry, I sold it on Tuesday.  I probably averaged 18 MPG overall; could get 22-24 on the highway if I drove 70 on a long trip; about 17-18 around town; and 15-16 when pulling the skiff.

• Thanks 1