WTS 2013 Dodge Challenger SXT

fin-addict

2013 Challenger SXT, 6cyl. 305hp. 22k miles, Black w/custom red on black leather seats, all windows tinted, bright chrome wheels 20", red hood and side stripes. [color:red](photo before window tint)[/color] Title in hand. must sell due to wife's sudden health problem. Asking $17,200. Contact Dave @ 941 380 3660 or dleibman49@gmail.com.

1457467294-CHALLENGER_SXT.jpg.a524698b53

thank you all very much, came on in mid January within a week and a half. had short term memory issues for last 7 years since heart attack, but was able to function normally. Time, who knows due to this and other health issues, months, years ?, but no quality. as of January cannot do anything herself except eat. memory down to 1 minute, long term memory good. cannot hold a conversation and speaks very little, needs ***istance with ALL. all doctors say most likely some variant of parkinsons, still waiting for several test results. may end up selling my beloved pathy. hoping not to, but not using much at all. and I still have the shingle pain since sept. golden years they are not. sorry about the complaining but wanted you guys to know what was going on. this forum is like a family to me in many ways. :)

Archived