WTB: Leaning Post Backrest

• 2 months later...

HYD...I have two leaning posts brackets that are brand new and a smallish new backrest cushion that are sitting in my garage. You would need to mount (screws?) the brackets to the cushion back to fit the width of your rod holders but it certainly can be done. If the cushion is not wide enough you can have a trim shop make a new cushion for you to span the distance you need to extend across the entire width of the seat. Send me a reply if you're interested in giving it a try. I used to have a Pathfinder 22 and had a bunch of "extras" hanging around that I no longer needed. Gave away most of the items. Let me know. Thanks. Eric 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2022 at 4:31 PM, Visitor said:

HYD...I have two leaning posts brackets that are brand new and a smallish new backrest cushion that are sitting in my garage. You would need to mount (screws?) the brackets to the cushion back to fit the width of your rod holders but it certainly can be done. If the cushion is not wide enough you can have a trim shop make a new cushion for you to span the distance you need to extend across the entire width of the seat. Send me a reply if you're interested in giving it a try. I used to have a Pathfinder 22 and had a bunch of "extras" hanging around that I no longer needed. Gave away most of the items. Let me know. Thanks. Eric 

PM sent!