Yeti for 18HPX

carlton

I have a 50 for my Master Angler and absolutely love it. Same footprint as a 45 but taller. It can hold longnecks standing up with the basket.  Can’t understand why they quit Making that size. I’d look around on EBay or marketplace and see if you can find a used 50. If not, I’d go with the 45 quart or use your 65 but turn it horizontal. Instead of buying a cushion for mine I bought a sea deck pad from castaway customs. They made is as thick as the helm pads so it has a nice cushion to it. Works great as a seat and also a casting platform if I throw it up on the front deck. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 7:43 PM, Carolinadrifter said:

I have a 50 for my Master Angler and absolutely love it. Same footprint as a 45 but taller. It can hold longnecks standing up with the basket.  Can’t understand why they quit Making that size. I’d look around on EBay or marketplace and see if you can find a used 50. If not, I’d go with the 45 quart or use your 65 but turn it horizontal. Instead of buying a cushion for mine I bought a sea deck pad from castaway customs. They made is as thick as the helm pads so it has a nice cushion to it. Works great as a seat and also a casting platform if I throw it up on the front deck. 

Agreed.  50 yeti is my favorite size 

My boat has the short console & open cockpit. I use a 65qt Rtic during snook season & 45qt when snook season is closed. I place either cooler coffin style in front of my console. They double as a perfect lunch table & I can sit a passenger on either cooler in front of the console with a throw cushion.