Bundled Insurance (Home, Auto, Boat)

rubble

I moved my boat insurance to Progressive a few years ago on the advice of this forum.  Looking to change up my Home and Auto from State Farm.  I'm in construction and do some insurance claim work and am finding that State Farm is horrible to work with on the claims side.  Most carriers are tightening up on the claims side and the situation in FL is crazy but curious if Progressive is good for a bundled package or if there is another good carrier out there that anyone would recommend?

Of the big consumer carriers, the ones with the most negative reviews from contractors based on claims process are State Farm, All State and Nationwide.  Hear lots of good things about Chubb (don't have a $1mm+ home, tho) and Amica.  

I went from State Farm to Geico and changed my boat insurance from a flat rate agreed value to a market rate( increased value in this market by 9k) and the yearly cost was actually cheaper!!

so, I proceeded to ask them to give me a rate for my two vehicles (2017’s truck and suv) my quote was not only cheaper it was actually better than State Farm in coverage,  ever since I had a few questions I needed to clear up and they pick up the phone and answer all the questions and then call you back tap make sure that you were happy with the response.  Not sure if they cover home.  That’s my experience so I went with it. Hopefully this was helpful to you.

Some of the best personal coverages you can purchase are offered by AIG, Chubb &/or Pure. Find an agent that represents those companies to see if you fit their guidelines. They’re not the most competitive but they pay claims. Everyone wants to spend as little as possible for insurance until they have a claim, then they realize what they paid for! 

• Thanks 1