Battery cable help

DavidG

Trying to make a long story short. Last month had a stereo and 2 speakers installed at the shop. Took the boat out 2 days ago for the first time since stereo install mainly to burn a tank of gas  out to put fresher fuel in. Drove for about 2 hours using only the stereo and depth/ fish finder on. Got back to the ramp and noticed only 2 bars on volt meter showing. This is a 2018 Hewes Redfisher with 36.5 hours on motor, so I figured batteries. It has 2 trolling batteries and 1 starting battery. I carefully removed each post one at a time and zipped tied and marked all wires to which wires go to where. After pulling all out I noticed 1 thick ground cable, 1 end hooked to a ground block with clear plastic cover on the inside top console mounted on the starboard side. The other end has a battery terminal and cover laying loose. ( might explain why the jack plate was slow trying to raise and lower) Does anyone have a clue where that terminal goes? Shop said bring it on down but motor is lowered. Any help would appreciated…..David

Appreciate all the help. Spent yesterday calling the manufacturer, originally the dealer I bought the boat from, all with no answers. Just called the Miami Hewes boat dealer who knew. Should go from the Ground Busbar on the console to the ground terminal on the starting battery. Whoever installed the receiver must have not seen it as it was tucked in with all the wires from the onboard charger. Still going to replace all batteries since their out and 4 years old. Will probably be going up for sale shortly as my body is going down hill. 1 day fishing equals 2 days barely moving. Hence the 36 hours on the motor.