Maverick Mirage CL

flatwater

Boat is located down south in the homestead area. went to see. looks like someone painted in back yard also had more stress cracks then i have ever seen on a boat. Good from far far from good. just trying to save someone a trip. not very well taken care of.

Boat is located down south in the homestead area. went to see. looks like someone painted in back yard also had more stress cracks then i have ever seen on a boat. Good from far far from good. just trying to save someone a trip. not very well taken care of.

Thanks for letting me know. I was going to make the drive across the state this week and was planning on bringing it home.

The fact that it hasn't already been snatched up by somebody local probably reinforces jmsjulio's ***sment.

Personally, and just a guess here, is it hasnt sold because it is still a 1995 with mostly 1995 components. The paint job in the photos makes it look like one of the modern boats, and i think that is why the value is perceived as higher. Thats just my opinion of course.

Archived