2016 2200TE Port in front of pitch well?

robbo

I have a 2016 2200TE that I purchased in recently. After removing the cooler in front of the console to clean it, I discovered the freshwater washdown fill port, which was surprising because there is a fill port in front of the front pitch well that I assumed was the fill port for the freshwater washdown.  I don't have the key to open it. Plan to pick one up soon. I also couldn't find a way to access the plumbing to determine where it goes. I don't have a copy of the 2016 owners manual. I found a copy of the 2012 owners manual online and it doesn't mention a freshwater washdown at all.

What is this port for in front of the pitch well? 
image.thumb.jpeg.f1eec273ceb53c8228d07f7b97107146.jpeg

Here is a pic of the freshwater washdown fill port on the front side of the console. 

image.thumb.jpeg.ba751fd5c0b96d895d39fd3f48520791.jpeg

26 minutes ago, FINCHASER said:

Its for a pedestal seat base, pop the cap off and the pedestal slides into it

This, unfortunately it is just about unusable where it is located on the deck. Mine was also not lined up correctly, so you could not even install a pedestal seat, had to ream out the lower bushing to get it to fit 

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you! I purchased the key and was able to get it open to find the pedestal seat mount. I'll get some hours on the boat first before I decide if I want a pedestal seat. I can imagine I might for the freshwater fishing I plan to also do. Hopefully mine is lined up correctly to install one with the extra work. Appreciate the help!