WTB 18 Redfisher or HPX-v

salty849

Been awhile since I e posted but As the title states, hunting a used 18 redfisher or HPX-V, 2008 or newer preferably. Not looking for a project or overpriced boat. If anyone has something that fits the bill holler, in SC but willing to travel. I’m not boatless so no rush. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, salty849 said:

Still on the hunt, thought I was going to pick one up in Georgia yesterday, deal was made and they must have gotten an offer over asking price. A man’s word isn’t much anymore. Anyway, still looking!

That has happened two times to me, not right. Recently sold a Vette to a person from Ok. Handshake over phone. Had other buyers with higher offers local. Waited two weeks for Ok buyer to get here and deal is done. Give someone your word, KEEP IT. Lost 3k but kept my integrity and well worth it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2022 at 8:35 PM, salty849 said:

Still looking for a redfisher 18, 2012 model or so. Have also been looking at Action crafts if anyone knows anybody selling, cash in hand.

What are you looking to pay I have a 2013 with yam 115. JP,TM,PP . Windshield.  Seadek . Etc pretty much fully loaded 650 hours . Looking to upgrade to a morada 24 or hybrid 2500 in the near future .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...