2004 Pathfinder 22 TE w/ Full Tower

Lurchy

It pains me to let her go but the lose of prime storage spot is moving me to sell.. 2004 Pathfinder22T with 04 225 Yamaha VMax (1030 hrs), 2004 Ameri-Trail trailer, full fold-able tower with second station controls up top, Lowrance GPS/sounder, hydraulic jack plate, 80 lbs minnkota trolling motor (needs new cord), 6' power pole (needs new pump), three livewells, etc.. Turn key boat that has been very good to me. Located in Stuart area now.. $24,200

d9446369-e6dc-4df5-92bd-3a5ac9208050.jpg

photo3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

flats rascal bimini.jpgcan't believe it's still for sale with that price and how she is rigged. suggest pop yachts, sold my brothers in two weeks, just like yours minus the controls on his tower. sold for much more than your asking. had two backup offers from the east coast, were on the west coast. just an idea, good luck

Thanks fin-addict. I have had a few offers but haven't been too motivated to sell at a much lower price or advertise other places but I will look into pop-yachts.  I think it would have been gone by now if it was over on the west coast..

Thanks so much for the help..

2 hours ago, Capt_webb said:

Can you send more pictures to profisher5311@gmail.com

Also as the motor had a compression test done recently? 

I will send pix today.

Compression test has not been done recently.  Will probably have that done this weekend.

Thanks

Archived