Turbo Os-1 propeller on Pathfinder 2200

Haven't found much info on the Turbo propellers so wanted to put some out there for anyone else that may go through what I have. I bought my boat recently and read all about how these boats run best with the OFX4 props and have seen a few people that were happy with rev 4s. Mine came with OS-1 19 pitch that was worn and in need of a rebuild. It worked very well for me. I just couldn't swing it like I thought I should. Best with very light load was 52.9 mph at 5400 rpm. I recently found same prop new but in 17 pitch. Tried it out last night and really love the overall performance. Jumps up great and ran 53.2 mph at 5900rpm.  Very hot and muggy here in Texas and have added weight since first test with 19 pitch early in the year. 36v trolling motor and 36v battery added so carrying extra weight during this test. Also 3/4 tank of fuel vs less than a qtr first go around. Very pleased with propeller improvements and performance. Hope this helps someone else later looking for prop choices. 

2010 2200xl with 200 vmax hpdi. 20 inch shaft on 25 inch transom. 4 inch setback and 6 inch Atlas jackplate. 

20220711_195153.jpg

20220711_195147.jpg

20220429_125745.jpg

• Like 2