FLY SWAP

shadow

it's on.

you will tie

1 top water fly & 1 fly of your choice "your best or favorite"

list your name on this post we will do a week or 2 for sign up.

i will than let you know how many flys to tie and when to have them done.

remember that you will be getting some flys from some very good tyiers so put that little extra in to yours.

p.s benzo start yours now so your on time. :D :laugh: :D

the last swap everyone tied different number of flys for some reason. so i tryed to give every one the same. some got 2 of justin's because he counted right. some people did not put the wright postage for return shipping. tokengirl gave to much and with her extra money i was still out of money myself. so with this rant over.

tell your friends to join this swap.

we will have time to tie these flys. you will not have to do them in 2 days. more like 3 weeks to have them shipped.

ps benzo blow off a cl*** and tie up a dozen flys :P if you need some more peer presure use your new photo skills and do your 1st step by step fly tying pictorial ;)

the last swap everyone tied different number of flys for some reason. so i tryed to give every one the same.

How about this time if someone sends less flies than they're supposed to, they GET less flies than they're supposed to? Seriously, if I don't get one of So-And-So's flies because he didn't tie enough, then So-And-So shouldn't get one of mine, right?

Benzo - Come on!! Your the man and it should take no time for you, We can extend the time if you need it ;-)

To be honest, I would love to participate but I just don't have much time for the next 2 months. I may have some time in December for a Xmas swap. Maybe a tarpon and snook fly swap?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived