Redfosher ?'s

fishtaco

The boat didn't change much from around 1991-1999 besides an updated console around 1997. I would price my 1998 around the same price give or take if I were to sell, but I agree with Hurricane, you can probably find a MA for a similar price and the ride is much better. Not saying the Redfisher is bad, just saying the maverick ride is better. As far as the outboard. I'm a big fan of the V4 on the 18RF. It's the perfect power to weight ratio in my opinion. The lappys Already squat and even more so with a V6 or four stroke. Again, just my opinion. Good luck on the hunt.

My hull is 1991...so expect to re-wire, maybe replace helm steering (or rebuild). Otherwise as stated same hull from 91-99

Good platform (love my Lappy) and yes, an MA is better ride.

If newer engine, if newer TM, if newer PowerPole, if newer electronics, newer trailer....than maybe 14k...does sound a high as configured.

The V-4's were stock from factory and well matched. A little squatty, and I put 140 4 stoke (adding 60lbs) and really squatty now. Still, poles fine, fast enough for me (the MA is faster). The newer designs have nicer helm & rod lockers..but doubt they catch more fish :)

I've never had a Redfisher or Master Angler but always wanted one or (and) the other!

Great feedback guys, thanks.

The particular Lappy I was asking questions about has sold.

Wrong, it is back on the market, however I've been looking for MA's all weekend.

signed: I'm all over the place!!!!!!

Archived