Cordless buffer

Headhunter

I had a couple of swirl marks on the Maverick that I couldn’t get to when it was on the trailer. Once I got it on the lift I had trouble reaching out far enough to but pressure on my Porter cable buffer. I started looking for a light weight cordless buffer/polisher and ended up with this one. Tried a flex first and it was way to heavy.  Found this on Amazon for $118. Two batteries each one lasting about an hour and a bunch of different wheels. It’s really got a nice feel and has an ABS case. I made short work of the swirls and polished the upper deck with it. I have no idea how long it will last but it worked great and is really easy to use. 

FE0E760A-0CF0-44E6-A61E-E56776B45E96.jpeg

0501B04B-7DDB-46D9-8CEE-929C6436840F.jpeg

• Like 1

Great feedback, thank you for sharing! I'm a bit on the overboard side of keeping my rig detailed and polished up. I have been contemplating a cordless buffer, but there are so many options out there. I have a couple corded ones (Rupes, Porter Cable and Griots) that work well, but like the cordless option for just exactly that you needed your for. I have some scratches I can't get to while on the trailer, but can while the boat is in the water (lake). I may jump on this one. 

Thank you for the time and feedback!