SOLD ! 1990 Maverick Master Deluxe 16'10"

ExBull21

Selling my 1990 Maverick Master Deluxe.  Dream boat of mine since I was in high school.  Unfortunately, not using it as much as I would like and looking to find a good home for her.  I know this forum is full of boat enthusiast who appreciate a great boat with great history.  I purchased the boat from a fly-fishing guide that kept her super clean and only used the boat for a few months out of the year for Tarpon fishing guided trips out of the Homosassa, FL area.  Was told this is one of a few made in 1990 that are Kevlar.  Was not able to confirm with Maverick directly since they do not keep paper files going back that far.  Color of fiberglass to me hints it def could be Kevlar.  Boat is 16'10" and real wide.  About 3" wider than the 17' Master Angler series.  I've owned several boats and this one rides by far the best, even for a boat less than 17'.  

I added an 85 lb Minn Kota iPilot trolling motor in 2020.  Engine has been serviced by professional local Yamaha mechanic here in Tampa since I have owned the boat.  Trailer is a custom galvanized Ram-Lin torsion axle trailer.  It is a beast, heavy, solid and trails behind my truck great!  Engine is 1996 Yamaha 130 v4 Saltwater Series 2 stroke engine.  Workhorse engine with approx. 1,000 hours.  Not 100% sure of the hours on the engine…going by the hour meeting on the console.  I installed new Yamaha gauges when I purchased the boat and have less than 50 hours of time.

Not pictured are custom padded seat cushions, custom poling platform and push-pole.  Can send additional pictures for serious buyers.  $15,500.  Contact me by text or phone at 813-495-5974

Maverick.jpg

Maverick1.jpg

Maverick2.jpg

Maverick3.jpg

Maverick4.jpg

Maverick5.jpg

Maverick6.jpg

Maverick7.jpg

Maverick8.jpg

Maverick9.jpg

Maverick10.jpg

Maverick11.jpg

Maverick12.jpg

Maverick13.jpg

Maverick14.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will check the file and get back to you on Friday.

Suggestion for the modulator..... Restore the information to the site.

I have purchased new,  two Hewes, one Maverick and one Pathfinder over the years, plus restored one Hewes (used).  Appreciated the fall factory sponsored weekend owners events.  Would like to see the new owner go back to the future....

Had a few interested from out of state but no one has looked at her.  She may not want to leave my sight so she probably put some kinda hex on the entire sale!  Still on the market to the right buyer.  Otherwise my 12 year old son will have an awesome skiff for him and his buddies when he turns 16.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Moderator changed the title to SOLD ! 1990 Maverick Master Deluxe 16'10"