2015 2300 HPS trim tabs/transducer

John K

I have 2 questions that I hope someone can answer.

1.    I have a 2015 2300 HPS and one of the Lenco trim tabs is coming apart at the tack welds.  I would like to replace it but I lost the measurements.  (I am in NY and the boat is in FL)  I thought is was around 11x11 or 12x12. I could be completely off too.   Does anyone know which one were installed on this model?

2.  Also, does anyone know which thru hull transducer would have been installed?  I can't find any identifying marks on the cable.  

I have tried to contact Pathfinder and they were unable to help.  Thanks 

Can't help with the trim tabs, but I think the transducers vary depending on what the original customer ordered when building the boat. The transducer is located just ahead of the step. You can access it by entering the console, remove the pie-hole cover and look down through the large hole in the gas tank. The manufacturer and model # is stamped on top of the transducer. Of course, this doesn't help you right now because you're in NY and the boat is in Fl. 

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...