2020 2400TRS underwater lights?

I've recently purchased a newer 2400trs. 

On the switch panel there is a switch for underwater lights. There are blue wires connected to the switch and they go down into the wiring bundle. 

I've searched all over for a legit wiring diagram with 0 luck. 

I'm positive they are somewhere ready to be connected when lights are actually installed. I just don't know where they are? 

Any ideas? Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I am adding an underwater light. There's a switch on the panel, marked UWLTS but there are no lights.

The nerd in me can't stand there could be more! So, I bought a blue 4000Lumens drain plug light. Went to install it last night and the thread is only 1/2". My drain plug is 3/4. I found a plastic female with a recessed top so a rubber o-ring can fit in. I'll just remove the current drain plug assembly and stick the new one in the hole leaving 1/2" threaded hole.

I'll add a photo or two when finished

Good thing I tested before doing anything. The wires in the bilge, grey/black, are connected to the Nav/Anchor light switch. I haven't located the underwater light wires yet.

Oh, and once I un-bundled the grey/black wires, they were marked, as promised, as anchor.

Search continues. I did call MBG and left a message yesterday with no call back

Look for a spare pair with blue, I’ll try this from memory, when you look at color coding they are pretty consistent in what they land where and color if factory installed, follow switch to pin connector if possible and see if something departs it or dead ends

gray pairs- navaids

orange pair- horn

red pair - recirc pumps

brown pair- livewell feeds

blue pair- cabin ( interior )lighting

this was from memory I could be off, next resource pathfinder site /owners/ model manuals

hope it helps

https://www.pathfinderboats.com/owners/#owners-manuals

Edited by George Seither
Wrong Color/ supply for red and brown
  • Like 1

FOUND THEM!!

Inside the rear compartment for livewell pumps, powerpole pump, is a large black splitwire cover conduit. Inside that bundle of wires are the underwater port and underwater starboard connections. They are marked. They are blue/green and black. The switch makes them both hot. I'll just tap into one of them.

Thank you for your help and suggestions

• Like 1