02 Maverick 17 Mirage HPX-V w/ 14’ F70 Prop?

7 hours ago, CallsignJorgie said:

What prop have people been running on an older maverick 17 mirage HPX-V with an F-70.
Right now boat unloaded is running 6300rpm @ 33-34mph w/ the a 3-Blade Prop from factory.

I don't have a 17 HPX-V but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night 🤣

What make, model, pitch is your 3-blade prop?  First thought is your motor is hitting the rev limit of 6300 RPM because the prop lacks enough pitch.  Your top speed seems to be 7 to 8 mph less than it should be.

Here's a link to the Yamaha Performance Bulletin for the 17 HPX-V with a Yamaha F-70:  https://www.maverickboats.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/09/Maverick-17-HPX-V-F70LA.pdf

If top speed and fuel efficiency are your goal, stick with a 3-blade.  If quicker hole shot and stern lift are your goal, you could try a 4-blade.  If I had your rig, I would buy this prop:  https://www.deepblueyachtsupply.com/933415-ballistic-xhs-boat-propeller

Your current Solas hub kit will probably work with it, but the XHS II® (Drop-In Hub) Kit #208 is recommended for Michigan Wheel propellers with the Yamaha F-70.

In my experience lately, Michigan Wheel propellers are better finish quality, more accurate specs, and a better value than all the other major brand propellers including Yamaha, Mercury and PowerTech - unless you can find one made a few years ago (pre-COVID for sure).

This 15 pitch 3 blade would be correct for your rig.  A 4-blade would need to be about the same pitch you have now (13 to 14 pitch)

2 hours ago, CallsignJorgie said:

Geeviam you’re not the first one to tell me good things about Michigan wheel props. 

I am trying to decide between the Michigan wheel and a Yamaha reliance prop 15 pitch 3 blades for both 

The Reliance is a well-liked prop, but I'm pretty sure it only fits 150 hp and above.  Michigan Wheel also makes the Apollo XHS 13-3/8 X 15p, part# 993143 that has similar geometry as the Reliance.  The Apollo is fast but needs more cup added for grip in turns and high trim, IMO.

For more expert advice on the right fit for your rig, you could reach out to Ken at PropGods or Marcus (Funky Monkey on this forum).  They've probably fitted hundreds of props on rigs similar to yours, and would know exactly what you need.