GROVESNATCHER 1996

grovesnatcher

HERES MY 1996 17 MASTER ANGLER WHICH I LOVE AND SHE IS BABY BLUE WITH A 115 4ST AND A MINNKOTA TROLLER. THIS BOAT IS SUPER CLEAN AND HAS BEEN GARAGE KEPT ITS WHOLE LIFE! I TRY TO RUN HER AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. SHE HAS A VERY NICE RIDE AND IS SMOOTH AS GL***. THE BLUE HULL SEEMS TO DRAW FISH BECAUSE THEY JUST WANT A LOOK AT HER CURVES AND LINES!

1223379441-1996_17_MA.JPG.2af11e2b3d9e54

1223379236-grant_red.JPG.f9e41de855ebd90

1223378642-new_ride.JPG.3fba148fc24b07f8

nice ride! looks like that b*** seat adapter must have been standard back in the day. like the look of the new wheel.

Have the exact same boat only with a side console and Yammy 130... and mine also has the seat adapter (unscrews just like the fuel port).

My wife laughed her butt off when she saw what I did with it...instead of a seat, I bought just the heavy duty 15 inch pole and when I want to be lazy, eat a sandwich and watch the bikinis...errrr...surf fishers on Sand Dollar Island, I string a one-man portable hammock between it and my poling tower ($9 at WalMart) and snooze to the gentle rolling of the boat. Since mines the side console, I have plenty of room on the port side to sway my big butt lazily back and forth....ahhh...love my boat :content:

I have had standard tiller trollers for the last 20 yrs. I love the remote and the auto pilot because you can be any where on the boat and work the troller. Sight fishing with my friends on the front and me at 6'6 on the poling platform is fun! I am spoiled now and where I fish I rarely use my push pole anymore. I love fishing docks and being able to set the direction with the key fob and pulling the fish away without having the work the tiller. :susel:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

beautiful boat.... and foofoo, that hammock idea is a riot!!!!

guys skiing with pathfinders, using mavs as portable snooz spots.... i wonder what cool 'other use' i can figure out with mine?

my hewes is so wide, i just stretch out sideways accross the seat cushion, but that can't be as comfy as the breezy hammock.... !!

Archived