Flyswap interest?

Benzo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just had a chance to sit down and sort out everything... got all your addresses and have all your flies divided up for the swap.

Unfortunately, due to unforseen circumstances, Tokengirl had to bail out so we have one extra fly, which I am going to use to send over to my buddy Sam to get some underwater video of.

Here is a list of what everyone has created:

1. Benzo - Chernobyl Shrimp

2. Forgettoremember - Marabou Redfish Slider

3. Mark Nichol - Borski Redfish Slider

4. TwoJ's - Spartina Turner

5. Capt. Van - the coolest spoon fly I've ever seen

6. Charlie Johnson - Goby minnow fly

7. Newman - Extended Chernobyl crab variant

8. River1 - Redfish Magic

Please don't sue me of I got the name of your flies wrong. Thanks to all who have participated and your flies should be on their way to you all by the end of this week. I will post some photos and a report both here and on Saltyshores by the end of the week as well.

I expect we'll be seeing a lot of these hand/tail shakes...

dsc0407.jpg

WOO HOO!!! What a nice surprise at the front door. All of these flys are superb. I hate to tie them on, but I'm gonna! Thanks to all who participated and especially to Benzo for host-age and postage.

Benzo - I've got a Mosquito Lagoon ride waiting on you whenever you can.

You are very welcome Jeremy!!! I am definitely going to take you up on that ML trip. I'll extend a day in Islamorada to you anytime as well.

You should all start receiving your flies shortly. Catch some feesh with them would ya?

Let's see some photos!!

Got flies yesterday. Awesome work!! always avoided spoonflies, but that spoonfly is unspeakably good, like the heft so it wont plane off target as leader straightens (like dupres), might invest in a goop kit... Hon, what is the eggsack material?? fox?? thanks again everyone!!

Rodger on that site, had already seen some similarities between your pics on here and on clearcuregoo site!!! seems like a comparable, cheaper option to tuffleye... what sorta wire do you use for "frame"??? have kids and dogs (plus short attention span), so epoxy is avoided at all costs, glad to know there is more than 1 other option!!!

Archived