1999 Maverick 18 Master Angler

lunker

1999 18 Master Angler with 150 VMax. Purchased her less than a month ago! It came well equipped with hydraulic steering, Lowrance GPS/Sonar, trolling motor, on-board charger. I made a set of cushions for the seating area in front of the console and gave her a good washing! I plan on installing a power pole soon.

Raymond

1260374455-IMG_1063.JPG.ce4cd59878e5c324

1260374446-IMG_1062.JPG.be1b6570c4e6be84

• 2 weeks later...

Lunker,

I have one just like yours with a 150 ox66 and a fighting lady yellow hull sides. A beast of a boat that will absolutely amaze you with how it crushes a chopped up bay. Congrats, on perhaps the best boat I've ever fished on. I'm gonna try to sell mine in the spring....I just bought a 2200 Pathfinder.

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Lunker

Nice boat!

I just picked up a new 2010 Vmax 150 to replace my blown 130 that I've had on my 1994 MA 18 since new. What prop are you spinning on that motor? I was going to buy a 14 1/2 x 23 based on an old Yamaha performance bulletin. So I Just want to make sure I'm going in the right direction.

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much! I absolutely love this boat. It fishes great and is easy to maintain. And, it is built very solid. I am not sure what years have this deck layout. The locking rod boxes are great for running into the tackle store to browse.

Archived