2003 Yamaha 115 v4 2s electrical issue

Cculp218

Ok guys, so I'm still having an intermittent power issue with my 2003 Yamaha 115 v4 2stroke. I thought I had solved the issue after I cleaned all the connections under the cowl and it ran fine for two trips. This weekend it left me stranded with no power to the engine after it was sputtering and shut off, I thought I figured out the issue with s bad fuse connection to the battery switch that I thought was linked to my ignition in the harness but again today I took the boat for a test run and lost all power again.sometimes I can get power and start the engine but when I come above an idle I start to lose the gauges,other times I have no power to the ignition gauges or trim and tilt. both gauges sometimes and sometimes only the speedo will work while it's running after losing power. I'm leaning towards power packs or CDi box but want to know if anyone has any insight. Thanks guys 

How old is your battery switch? Is it a Perko?  I've seen funny things happen with a bad or going bad battery switch.  You can try eleminating the switch and go directly to a good battery to see if it changes things.  Or if it's an older switch just replace it and see how she reacts. 

Archived