Product review "Taylor Made umbrella"

Island Style

Not sure if this is allowed but wanted to give you guys a quick review. We were looking for shade for the boat and we didn't want to go with a bimini top. Ended up buying a Taylor Made umbrella for 100 bucks. It is made really well with straps on all 4 corners to tie it down. It looks like it will hold up really well in the salt water environment. Just wanted to pass this along to anyone that may be looking. Thanks JD

14 hours ago, Island Style said:

Not sure if this is allowed but wanted to give you guys a quick review. We were looking for shade for the boat and we didn't want to go with a bimini top. Ended up buying a Taylor Made umbrella for 100 bucks. It is made really well with straps on all 4 corners to tie it down. It looks like it will hold up really well in the salt water environment. Just wanted to pass this along to anyone that may be looking. Thanks JD

Had one of those on a previous boat. Worked well and helped keep the granddaughters protected.

I use a regular patio umbrella on every trip and it has lasted over a year so far. I bought it at target on clearance for like $20. They are on clearance at most targets right now actually. I just throw it in the console rod holder with a bungee cord on it and it keeps the kids out of the sun. I'm going to check out the taylor made. 

15 hours ago, THE OUTLAW said:

Costco sells a nice one for like $25.

I noticed those last time I was there but didn't take a close look because I was already in line.  Do they seem like they will hold up well?  For the money I'll be happy if they last a year.  We have the Tommy Bahama beach chairs and they seem very well made and are cheaper than other beach chairs.

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 6:59 PM, Island Style said:

What does the base of the pole look like? Is it designed to go in a rod holder or does it stand anywhere and is supported by the 4 straps?

Archived