21 MA console lights

Yellow mouth

Has anyone replaced the cockpit lights on either side of the console (at the bottom)  and is there a new LED that is a direct fit or will the current hole need to be modified?  I'm also looking at replacing the lights in the rod lockers if anyone has a suggestion.    I put one of the cheap LED strips in the lockers that were pretty bright but are already falling down.  I'm looking for something that will replace the OEM lights and be super bright.  Appreciate the help

Ditto what @bdsnook said.  I bought some, and actually added a couple more facing forward . . . Looks really sharp.  I bought mine from Advantage Marine Supply (online), at about $10 a pop (looked exactly like the ones from West, but my local WM only had one in stock, and I didn't want to have different shades of blue).

In my Rod lockers, I did bluewaterLED strips, and I've been happy with them.  I cleaned the surface really well with everything I could think of, let it dry, and gently clamped them up for a day or two - have had them for 2+ years, heavy use, no issues from any of them . . . Still relatively inexpensive at $18 a strip . . . 

Archived