2400 battery setup

CG RYAN

I just picked up a 2400TE and the owner never used the trolling motor (crazy I know). The boat has 2 batteries in the console and none in the aft hatch. I would like to have 5 total (3 for tm, 1 house, 1 crank). I need to measure but I dont know if 4 batteries will fit in the console. Just wondering what setup everyone else has. Thanks

not sure if the measurements are the same, I have a 2015 2400 TRS and have 4 batteries in the console.

3 for the trolling motor and only one for cranking and house.  Have never had any issues with this set up.  I run two live wells on/off all day occasionally the third as well.  stereo, power pole, gps,.and all other electronics as needed.  Have never ran low on juice.  If needed I can use the battery switch to combine all four if the cranking battery drained down but have never needed to.

What year and which console? My 08 has the euro style console with the front cooler under it built in and I have 3 batteries in it all side by side with room for 2 more on the helm side. Some of the older consoles have a bit more room. Just have to lay them out ! 

Jim

Archived