HPX-V 18 Small vs Large Fuel Tank

Marshfly

Man that's clean, I'm definitely not posting any pics inside my console, sheesh. Did Bob tidy everything up that nice or did Maverick step up their rigging game in for the 2011 model year? I really like the powder coated (I'm assuming) gas tank.

I definitely think I'm gonna do the 1200's with the stealth when I need new batteries. I didn't know the 1200's were deep cycle reading Odyssey's website, I was just focusing on the "marine" section.

Thank you. Bob is the only person I allow to touch my boat! Yes, I'm a pain in his rear end sometimes but he always sets me straight and I never complain about the cost of high quality work.

My boat was delivered with a wiring nightmare; everything was mounted in the bilge? (WTF?!?) But MBC stepped up and moved the major wiring to the console and Bob did the rest. The fuel tank came powder coated.

Once you go Stealth ac/dc you will never look back nor will you own a boat without that system in it!

I actually spoke with Bob yesterday after examining the pictures of your rigging. I just got a new iPilot and I'm going to attempt to mill my own adapter so I can use the "puck" that's mounted on the boat from an old tiller TM with the new iPilot. If I can't, I'll be making the drive up there to his shop for some hole fillin' and gel coat matching. The boat has never been out of my sight since I got it in 2012, let alone anyone else working on it so I have more than a little anxiety about leaving it somewhere but after seeing his work and talking to him I'm good... for the most part.

Archived