2002 Pathfinder 1900v

justfish

For sale 2002 Pathfinder 1900v with '02 115 Yamaha (415 hrs). 3 blade Silletto and 4 blade Powertech props. Aluminum trailer with all new hubs and bearings, year old radial tires and removable tongue that makes overall length 22' 2".  The windshield is cut down so whole rig stores in standard garage. 80lb minn Kota 3x trolling motor with quick release mount and on board charger, 8' powerpole on bracket with remotes, Hummingbird 898 with side scan, Armstrong break away dive ladder, Fusion blue tooth and speakers, Bimini top and prob more I'll remember later.  Boat has alway been covered or garaged so in nice shape for age. 

Boat was purchased from original owner who is a family friend.  At that time I verified maintenance records with Atlantic Coast Marine in Jax.  I have performed all scheduled maintenance myself since then.  Have all original paperwork for boat including owners manual and receipt of sale. Recent compression check was 115-120 on all cylinders - have gauge and will verify with buyer. 

Truly a very versatile boat.  It can get as skinny or skinnier than I did in my Hewes and I've had up to 20miles offshore and everywhere in between.  Recently loaded it up with 7+ people, dogs, coolers and paddleboards for the sandbar and had 5 of us scalloping comfortably... Only selling because Garage and family have grown so I currently have my eye on something a little bigger. 
$16,500 OBO 
Boat is located in St. Augustine, FL
Contact Scott -
904.8one3.4eight5nine
Barnburner4444@gmail.com

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 3 years later...