Is my Garmin going to die??

Island Style

Its worth reaching out to Garmin's customer support. Garmin stood behind two 5212's I had well outside the warranty period. Both units started to experience corrosion issues on the back of the units. Garmin serviced and updated the units free of charge.  Came back looking like new.

After speaking to Garmin you are right bernieNC the unit is on its way out. The only option is 300 for a new/refurbed unit with 90 day warranty or buy new. My issue is that this machine is squeezed in TIGHT!! the new 741XS is a hair longer and I don't think it will fit!! Opinions?? 

Check out 74SV echo map.  "Old" now, the newer version is echo CHIRP... come over and you can play with mine, also take to your boat and see if it fits.  Not touch screen (which I don't like, Dave has same touch unit as yours on the Glacier Bay). You can get a "deal" on the sv units now.  

Garmin echoMAP 74sv w/ Transducer

Review this Product
Garmin
Garmin-echoMAP-74sv-w-Transducer-NEW-NEW Garmin-echoMAP-74sv-w-Transducer-NEW-GalGarmin-echoMAP-74sv-w-Transducer-NEW-Gal Garmin-echoMAP-74sv-w-Transducer-NEW-Gal

btn_fly_whats_included.png

garmin echomap 74sv w transducer new
fly_view_larger.png
Availability: In Stock 

Brand New Includes One Year Warranty 

Returnable Item: 30 Day Guarantee i

Reg. Price:$908.99

Discount:-$119.04

Sale Price:$789.95
Sale Ends 8/6/2016

ships-free-tag.png
brand_new1_1-10-2013_13-20-11.png