Tower for 2200v trade for T-top

I have a tower on my 2001 2200v and at age 70 it's becoming more difficult for me to climb the thing, and raising/lowering is harder as well.  I want to find someone with a ready fit, quality T-top to trade with.  The tower has full upper controls and is linked with the Yamaha syncro system that has been trouble free.  Of course the upper Seastar helm is integrated with the lower helm and all of that will go with it.  Since the tower and associated equipment is likely worth significantly more than a T-top, I'll require that the new owner will facilitate the exchange and installation of the tower and T-top.  If interested please let me know.  I'm in Tampa.   tonynoriega46@gmail.com  

It's sad that a truly custom , one off , work of art , gets confused with a under built , mass produced , emotionless top.

3k will get that top .

minus the Weblon canvas.

minus the box and wire runs.

minus the rod holders.

minus the side grab rails.

minus the LED light bar.

minus the spreader light tabs.

If anyone is interested in getting a real world quote , please feel free to give a

me a call .

image.jpeg

Outlaw ; The T top pictured at your shop has much more substantial size tubing and reinforcement than most I've seen. I've seen some similar to yours on bigger center console boats , like in the mid 30 ft range Jupiter's, Yellowfins, Contenders, etc., but never on a smaller boat like a 22 PF. I would imagine your top as pictured would be closer to 7K / 8K ?  I know guy here got a quote for his PF2400TE from Pipefitters in W Palm Bch and it was around 7K.( not installed)  JJ

Archived