tarpon41

I'm in need of a reputable fiber glass guy in the broward county area of Florida to work on my pathfinder.  If anybody has a contact they can share I would greatly appreciate it.  I'm tired of all the low life's that I've been dealing with, who take my boat time and money and there e d product is complete crap!

thank you in advance!

14 hours ago, tarpon41 said:

I'm in need of a reputable fiber glass guy in the broward county area of Florida to work on my pathfinder.  If anybody has a contact they can share I would greatly appreciate it.  I'm tired of all the low life's that I've been dealing with, who take my boat time and money and there e d product is complete crap!

thank you in advance!

DITTO BOB...

He did work  on my Pathfinder ----repaired holes on the side of the console the size of small plates from speakers....never saw any difference....

If I recall...he started as a fiberglass installer years ago in the Florida industry....

DC

Well I just want to thank the forum for putting me in touch with Bob !   He was super confident,  professional and a really nice guy .   We set up an appointment for when he would be able to put hands on the boat ,he brought me in and had me out same day .    When I picked it up I couldn't of been more pleased with his work.  I even overwhelmed him with 10 other questions of future projects and he was open to each one of them!  He wasn't cocky and arrogant like some of these other scumbags in the business. I definitely foresee doing business again with inshore in the future .  

Thx

brother bob 

Archived