96 Bonefisher

HewesYourDaddy

I'm going to post this to see what type of interest I get.  I don't need to sell, but I'd like to get a newer boat with a flip up backrest. 

1996 Hewes Bonefisher 16. 90hp Merc 2 stroke - 705hrs (very well taken care of). New Lowrance Elite 5HDI, 8' PowerPole Pro II, new switches and switch panel (not installed yet), 55lb MinnKota Riptide trolling motor, new steering cable, Roll Axle all aluminum trailer, blue courtesy lights under gunwales. Boat is in very good condition with some typical oyster rash on bottom. Sides of hull look near new. Inside of boat looks in same condition.  Boat is kept indoors. Washed and flushed after every use. Waxed regularly.  NO chalky gelcoat at all! I've included a few photos that I've got stored in my phone. If there is something specific you'd like a pic of, please ask.  $12k

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Change of plans..... Gonna hold on to the boat for now. Wifey got a little pissed when she found out I was looking for a different boat after all the work I've put into this one.  I think I'm gonna repower with a 115hp.  So now I'll be in the market for a good 2-stroke 115 if anyone knows of one avail. (Mercury). My current engine will be avail for sale after the refit. 

Archived