BOAT COVER INFORMATION

I have had my boat for 9 years (bought in fall of 2002) - I have purchased 3 covers during that time - all Carver brand. Just bought # 3 which is only a few months old.

Last one lasted for 5 years. You can get these at a reasonable price at any of the following:

www.coversearch.com

www.boatcoversdirect.com

www.boatcoversonline.com

I am 99.9% sure they are all the same cover. I bought my last 2 from Coversearch. Good luck and hope this helps.

Just purchased a cover from Custom Marine Components across the street from Atlantic Coast Marine for my TRS. They fit it to your specific model and needs. May not be cheap but should last and protect your investment.

I am also going to get a custom console cover for the times I want to just cover and keep "eyes" off the console...Good Luck....BlackShirt

BLACKSHIRT

..... Custom Marine in Jacksonville is a "Cl*** Act" facility..... Not only is their canvas shop one of the best around but their aluminum fabrication of t-tops, leaning posts, and casting platforms is the best I've ever seen..... I've been using them and sending friends there for years!!!

--------<" ){{{{{*><

Black shirt, how long did they keep your boat to make the cover? Did the cover have a motor cover attached to the boat cover or was it separate? How much would I expect to pay for this setup (about)?

Oh, I think it was your boat I was looking at the other day when I was over at Atlantic Marine. NICE. I bought a dark blue with two captain's chairs in the back. Love the boat.

Hobo...I echo that sentiment as they at Custom Marine Components have a great reputation and I was pleased with my boat cover. In fact I am having them make a console cover to match and use for the times when I don't use the full cover.

Dale...I left my boat there over the week as I travel a lot during the week and was ready in just a couple of days. I had the cover made to cover my entire boat plus motor and I tend to leave my motor in the full down position. I wanted the motor to be in a level position and NOT tilted up, especially during storage as this is its natural running position (less worry about seals, moisture, etc.).

My price was about $875 not including tax but figured it was a custom cover and want to protect my boat investment and not have to replace in a couple of years...as the saying goes, "You get what you pay for"!...by the way I thought the folks at ACM pointed out your boat to me too....NICE!

Archived