**2011 MBC OT in Islamorada**

Point, drive safely, and get there whenever. We will be waiting. Keep the cigars dry.

Rob, you just like to make a Grand Entrance every year !! Plus, you like all the help getting tied up and unloaded..

Rain is forecast, so pack the trucks accordingly. Whenever we get there and get unloaded, we always pitch in and help the next wave of boats get splashed & tied up. Unload a couple of white trucks and we are drinking beers !!

Just get there safely, brothers !

Marc

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my first OT and I'm very excited! (yes, I know that sounds stupid!) I won't get in til later on Thursday (hope I don't miss the Capt. meeting). I drive down to Miami on Monday night, fly out to New York city on Tuesday for meetings then back on Thursday afternoon ( I hope my rig is still there when I return). I will drive to Islamorada late Thursday afternoon (someone please keep a Corona on ice for me). I'm staying at La Seista. I can't wait to meet some of the characters here on the Forum. It will be great to put some faces to the names and personalties. I look forward to meeting all you guys!

Tony

Hello everyone......Becky and I arrived here at the Breezy Friday afternoon 9/23 and as some reported, it was flat calm here. The water appears to be clear but I will know better on Saturday when we go out into Florida Bay for some catching and exploring practice. Lots of rain driving down from NC, and some scattered showers here.

See ya soon. Ray

Jealous of Bob and Ray !! Trout bite is reported to be going off back there..

A new tropical diturbance just formed over N***au, and is moving North, and away from our clean water.. Keep your fingers crossed, pray, and rub yer rabbit's foot.. to have perfect weather this weekend !

Have a safe trip everyone !

Marc

Archived