2012 Owners Tournament

slyshon

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Charlie & Skip

Can ya'll make a new division for the most fish caught for the boat basin at the BP for this years OT. Looks like I'll be fishing from a wheelchair this year. Had a vehicle hit me on my bicycle and the Dr. stated it looks like Oct, Nov. before I can walk.

RW,

You're not sittin on the dock unless you want to. I'll bring a beanbag and plant you up in the bow. You can use the gl*** & look for Man O War birds offshore, and roll cold drinks back to us. We'll get you out one of the two days.

Rainer, We'll miss you at the OT..

[color:black]

I THINK THE TEXAS GULF COAST IS READY FOR THEIR O/T THIS YEAR... HAVE IT IN P.O.C. / ROCKPORT / OR PORT A.

" I'M JUST SAYING"

CAPT. JEROME MCKOWN

18 HPX MY OMG FISHING MACHINE

^

/ \

THIS! I vote for Rockport or Port Aransas!

Well I just booked the last room at Breezy. My 2013 18 HPX is scheduled to be done towards the end of August, just in time to break her in before heading down and meeting everyone. For the guys leaving their boats elsewhere, has anyone ever had a problem with vandalism? Makes me a little nervous leaving a brand new skiff on a different property...

It was $35 a head if I recall. You get a goodie bag full of sponsors stuff (Sebile lure, Costa Croakie, jigs, TriggerX, etc) a shirt each and supper on Sat night.

You will really enjoy the event. Serious fishin, or bring the family. The raffle has been unbelievable.. Dozen plus pairs of the latest Costa eyewear, a tricked out 8' Powerpole, Yamaha prop.. and a lot more. The Powerpole techs are there for any problems, but they wind up sitting around with the Yamaha rep: None of their stuff breaks.

If you live close, just clean up and drive to Breezy for supper and beers with the gang..

MW

Can someone tell me where to send the $35 for the OT registration?

Thanks

Registration will open on the 'Tournaments & Funaments' forum later in the Summer. The hard part is the hotel and dock reservation. Check in every week or so to find the announcement and link to the online registration page.

M-1

Archived