22 TRS freshwater washdown

• 3 months later...

I have fresh water tank in mine. The tank and pump are in the console starboard side. The hose is on the starboard side of the console. I do not rember the capacity of the tank but having a bit of fresh water on board is very nice. When fishing a little splash of fresh water on the face it very refreshing. When my kids have been swimming in salt water they love to rinse down. My 10 year old son thinks he's on a golf corse and uses the ball washer every time he gets back on the boat LOL

Thanks skip. I only filled mine from buckets once because the hose  on the rental dock was not long enough. My wife was laughing at me because after 3 gallons every time I had to go refill my water bottle I was astonished. I wanted to say it held 5 or 6 gallons but did not want to give out fake news. 

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread but just in case someone else goes looking.

I ordered a freshwater tank from Pathfinder but didn't like it, really is kinda small, and the bulk fitting threads are polyethylene or polypropylene welded on after molding.  Didn't like it.

Just go to Amazon and find a fresh water holding tank that will fit inside console.

I found one that is 26" x 16" x 9" that will fit perfectly and will hold 16 gallons of fresh.  The bulk fittings are molded in not plastic welded.

Tanks come in every size for RVs if you look for the one you want.

My boat already had a existing freshwater fill and pump so it is easy to plumb.  But otherwise all you need is a fill, pump, hose and 2 holes in your console.  Super easy job.

Archived