Cheap Boat Cover

Lap it Up

Hey Guys,  I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get a cheap cover that will cover my MA21 and the poling platform ($100 or less).  The boat lives under a boat house so the cover is just to keep dust and the neighbors cat off.  I had an Endura cover from iboats on my RF18 but i'm trying to avoid spending 300 plus dollars for something that just keeps dust away.  I haven't found anything on Amazon or ebay that says it will cover the poling platform.  Thanks in advance.  Kevin

10' x 25' tarp should work just fine; try to find at least 10mil thickness. They should be approx $30. I've used a 10mil 10' x 20' white tarp on my 18HPX for years with no issues; they last about 8 months in direct sunlight so yours should last years under the boathouse. 

59 minutes ago, hurricane said:

Maybe buy one of the cheap ones, but buy it to fit a 24' or 26' boat. The extra might allow it to fit over the platform

That is what I did on my last boat.  Got the "good" one from Wally world for about $100.  I got it for a 20'-22' boat for my 18' Hewes.  It fit over the platform and fit pretty good too.  I use it outside for a couple of years and it held up fine but was getting some wear.  I moved and the boat got a room to herself so like you the cover was just to keep the dust off.

Archived