New Cooler for CC

rubble

Thinking about replacing my old Yeti fiberglass 60 in front of the CC on my 2006 20’ Pathfinder.  What is the best size to replace? Hate to downsize in capacity but looks like the Engel 50 is the right fit.

Also, want to do a padded seat. Should I fo with the Engel snap on cushion or do a thick sea deck pad?  The cushion on my Yeti had issues with the snaps from day one. Snap came out of leather strap. Snaps pulling out of the glass. Not a fan of the cushion setup on the older Yeti. 

Headhunter,  is 50 the best size?  Seams like the Yeti and Engel is very close to the old FG Yeti 60.    I think that Seadek has a thicker pad for sitting on them but it still isn't going to be as comfy as a cushion.  There's always the throw cushion.

On my 2500 I upgraded from the standard 50 qt Engel to a 65. The 50 just does not have much room in it. On my old 2200 I often put a 100 qt igloo up front so 2 people could sit there. It was a little wider than the console but it didn't take long to get used to. I like cooler space and functionality over looks and a perfect fit. 

Archived