2011 23 HPS Rocker Switch Panel

East Coast Dave

I just got a "New to me" Pathfinder and I'm having a really hard time seeing the lettering under and above the rocker switches.  I think some of this may be  my aging eyes but does anyone have a picture of their 2011 switch panel?  Do you know if it should be backlit?  I have the black plexiglass type panel and I can make out some of the labeled switches but you have to get at just the right angle to read some of them with just the right light. Thanks in advance. 

Dave, I don't have any first hand knowledge about a 2011 HPS, but my 2013 had a backlighted switch panel. If you remove the four screws, pull the panel out and look at the backside, you will see a potted wire running all over the place, between the switches. If yours has that, then it is supposed to be backlighted.  

I stuck my head underneath yesterday to take a look while a had a few minutes and didn't so one. It doesn't make any sense that it wouldn't be backlit, so I'm probably missing it and will pull the panel. I'm just trying to go through the boat while I have it out of the water and fix little things. Do you happen to have a swim ladder on the back of yours?  I need to come up with a solution for that for the sandbar days. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived