power pole fuse

algi

4 hours ago, algi said:

Thanks Mustang> Found it and it is good.Now i have to find out why it just stopped working. Power pole said probably circuit board

Thanks

I had mine stop working once.  I had to go through the procedure of linking the remote. That fixed it.  Somehow my remote lost its memory (I don’t install a dash switch, only use a remote). 

got it working today

had a problem with the ribbon wire going back inso it wont operate from the pump.

called powerpole and since mine is an older model they will send me an entire new motor and circuit board.

Thats customer service!!!!!!!

Thanks

On 11/6/2017 at 6:44 PM, Lap it Up said:

I had mine stop working once.  I had to go through the procedure of linking the remote. That fixed it.  Somehow my remote lost its memory (I don’t install a dash switch, only use a remote). 

So Today i found out the dash Switch ...(wait for it)... IS A REMOTE!!!   My dash switch stopped working. I thought it was odd but had been using the remote for the last couple of outings. Today i decided to find out if i had a bad connection. I thought for a moment and decided rather than climbing in the console i would lift the switch from the top. Imagine my surprise to find It is just a dash mounted remote. Changed the battery out and it works like a charm. 

Archived