2013 OT Time

DblPly

Haven't been on the forum for quite some time. Way too much travel and work due to a restructure at the company... But... Starting to slow down a little and I was in the garage wiping down rods, then it hit me... We must be close to the "zone"...

Soooo... 135 and a wake-up!!! WooHooo...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Becky and I are looking forward to this again, and will bring brother Tom and his wife Pam. I'm starting another LIST. Each can copy and paste the prior list, and add/edit your info. This type of list helps us recognize each other. Thanks.

BOAT NAME BOAT YOUR NAMES

Double Play PF 2200V

Fohr Play LT 18

Wheres The Fish HPXV 18

Jersey Joe PF 24

Head Hunter HPX 17

BenefitMan Hewes 18 Ray Becky TomPam

See you all there... Might get a room there this time and just hang out.

Double Play PF 2200V

Fohr Play LT 18

Wheres The Fish HPXV 18

Jersey Joe PF 24

Head Hunter HPX 17

Two Knotty PF 23DV Dan and Cathy Braswell

Benzo 17 HPX-V2 or 18 HPX-V

There are other marinas close by where you can keep your boat. You can book a room at Breezy and wait till the weeks before the Tournament and see if a slip pops up. Other stay next door at Sands of Islamorada, although the docks are exposed. La Siesta is a short hop north, and plenty of other resorts on the island.

However you make it there, it is worth it !

Mitz, I made reservations maybe last November and they were already booked but they placed me on a wait list and they called couple months ago with a cancellation. I would say there will be more cancellations and maybe even me as I am not sure if we can make it either with the recent engagement of my daughter!! I would guess others are in the same situation and just booked in case everything lines up for the trip.

In today's world of stealing trailers..it's nice to have the La Siesta across the street to unhook if you want to go for a ride without a piggy back...

they charge on a daily rate for trailer storage..but, it's worth it unless you have some large chains and locks to secure your trailer....in the event it needs to sleep off by the road side...

dc

Double Play PF 2200V

Fohr Play LT 18

Wheres The Fish HPXV 18

Jersey Joe PF 24

Head Hunter HPX 17

Two Knotty PF 23DV Dan and Cathy Braswell

Flireman 17 MA Rob and Drew

goodadvice 18 HPX, Jason and Ellen Duke

If you want to attend, find a room & slip at Breezy Palms Resort or nearby; Last weekend in September. Near the middle of Summer, The announcement will be posted with the registration forms and the format. It is a family event that is fun for all.

The dates are as follows:

Check-in and Captain's Meeting: Thursday, September 26th. Fishing- Friday & Saturday. Awards & Raffle Saturday evening. Check out Sunday morning, Sept. 29th.

M-1

06-07-13 10:00 AM - Post#442602

In response to Flireman

Double Play PF 2200V

Fohr Play LT 18

Wheres The Fish HPXV 18

Jersey Joe PF 24

Head Hunter HPX 17

Osprey Hewes 18 RF Denson Crew

Flireman 17 MA Rob and Drew