WTB Flats Boat/Bay Boat

Ryan Anderson

Hey guys, I'm a 16 year old in high school looking for something to fish on for the summer and fall and beyond that if it's a decent enough boat. I'm looking for a boat no smaller than 15 ft and no bigger than 20 ft. Doesn't have to be a speed demon, but would like it to go at least 35-40 mph, preferably faster, but not particularly picky at this point. THe hardest part about this is that since I'm still in high school, I have small budget. I would like to keep it under 6k. Thanks in advance!

Going to be tough under 6k, but I've seen a few older Hewes and Some Mavricks near that price before. Remember all Hewes after 1989 were composite, not wood. 

Side note, you could probably get a really nice Carolina Skiff 16/17' for that price that's more than water ready. 

I'll keep an eye out. 

4 hours ago, 16bayfisher said:

Going to be tough under 6k, but I've seen a few older Hewes and Some Mavricks near that price before. Remember all Hewes after 1989 were composite, not wood. 

Side note, you could probably get a really nice Carolina Skiff 16/17' for that price that's more than water ready. 

I'll keep an eye out. 

thanks

18 hours ago, 16bayfisher said:

I'll keep an eye out. 

87 had no wood either

Archived