SWF Owners Tournament ?

Fishtails

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would this replace the one in the keys or would they would rotate them like they did for a few times in the mid 90's? We should keep the one in the keys and have one this time of the year also in Pine Island. But I do know how much work MBC has to do to put one together. We have not missed a OT since 1992 and look forward to them every year.

Casual and fun. Not many rules. There will be a list of species that earn points on the honor system - these points are exchanged for raffle tickets. The more points you earn, the more raffle tickets you receive. At the end of the event, prizes are distributed based on the raffle ticket system. It is a great time.

We would do our best to make it to a SW OT as well! Count us in for next year or the first event.

• 7 months later...

Sorry for the silence. I have looked into a few options and want to put it out to you all to see what you'd prefer. We can do a place like South Seas Plantation on Captiva ( not cheap to stay or for food and pretty much requires at least two nights because of location) or a simpler event out of someplace like Tarpon Lodge on Bokeelia (fewer rooms but more convenient for most). If any of you have any other suggestions, I'm all ears.

Considering we're already in January, it probably makes most sense to shoot for early May.

Archived