Tibor push pole mount

Intheslot12

I haven't posted in a while, due to an unexpected accident, but thank god I am doing great.  I know Bigdave post most of our adventures.  I have a 2011 18HPXV  with a 115 sho and just today had Ralph from Aim welding (Outlaw) weld a Tibor Push Pole mount on the casting platform.  Came out better than expected. If you need any type of welding in south Florida be sure to look Ralph up.  He is a maverick boat owner and really took care of me.  Thanks Ralph.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Agreed! However Ralph has many another skills people may not know about and that are hard to find now & days................He actually listens to his customers wants and needs and will also show up on his day off to help out a customer coming from outside Broward, however this may no longer be guaranteed ever since the SHO got dropped on the back of his Hewes!  

Nice work for sure!! I did the same thing, however I made it about 12" higher by welding a piece of 1" pipe on the bracket. Don't have to lean down as far to put the pole in place!  Old age stinks! :)  These holders will spoil you very quickly

Archived