Power Pole

fin-addict

Been putting this off for a long time but maybe the time has come ?. Been wanting a power pole  pro 2 but do not go out as often as I like due to back issues. Son really would like one as would I. Concidering the new 2.0 sportsman ll series which is now powder coated and has some very good reviews. Would save $400. Going with sportsman rather than pro. Feeling guys ????, thanks as always. Fin

1 hour ago, SouthernWake said:

I just went through this exact situation and ended up with a new sportsman. 

I found a good deal on a new unit putting the cost difference from a pro at around $700 after shipping/tax from a retailer which was enough for me to give it a go. 

Approx 1600. For pro and 1300. for sportsman, would love to spend less because I need to haul boat and pay rigging.

I found NIB for sale listing for $1000 from someone but I also have the contact of a company selling new units for $1150 with $50 shipping out of FL.

i have not rigged mine yet but it looks easy enough to handle without taking it somewhere.

1 hour ago, fin-addict said:

Approx 1600. For pro and 1300. for sportsman, would love to spend less because I need to haul boat and pay rigging.

15 hours ago, fin-addict said:

Been putting this off for a long time but maybe the time has come ?. Been wanting a power pole  pro 2 but do not go out as often as I like due to back issues. Son really would like one as would I. Concidering the new 2.0 sportsman ll series which is now powder coated and has some very good reviews. Would save $400. Going with sportsman rather than pro. Feeling guys ????, thanks as always. Fin

I put a Pro 2.0 on my P/F my self using a bracket that bolts to my Atlas j/p the bracket was about $170.00 it makes mounting easy as for the difference between the Pro series & the sportsman I don't feel it's worth the extra money  I mounted the pump in the back compartment wired to the batt. switch with a fuse inline easy job

Fin I’ve have the original sportsman, blade and now the Pro II on last 3 boats. There are some advantages to the higher priced ones but honestly nothing really extreme. It’s just a stick in the mud.  None have done anything better than the other at that.

If the sportsman was powder coated I’d have bought it instead of the II 

17 hours ago, SouthernWake said:

I found NIB for sale listing for $1000 from someone but I also have the contact of a company selling new units for $1150 with $50 shipping out of FL.

i have not rigged mine yet but it looks easy enough to handle without taking it somewhere.

do you mind sharing the contact for the company whos selling new units for $1150?

Archived