Active imaging VS total scan

Jorgerivadeneira

AI replaced the Total Scan is much better.  I've have seen them both in action.  AI is about twice as good imo.  

Avoid the Go9 or any GO for that matter.  Zero advantage to running a Go.  More difficult and frustrating to use on the run vs. any others such as  Ti2, Carbon, Live or Evo.  All are far better choices.

17 hours ago, Egrets Landing said:

AI replaced the Total Scan is much better.  I've have seen them both in action.  AI is about twice as good imo.  

Avoid the Go9 or any GO for that matter.  Zero advantage to running a Go.  More difficult and frustrating to use on the run vs. any others such as  Ti2, Carbon, Live or Evo.  All are far better choices.

So they’re just a pain because of the touch screen ?

3 hours ago, Jorgerivadeneira said:

So they’re just a pain because of the touch screen ?

Totally. It sux to run with  a GO with FMT in any challenging areas where you use the machine a lot.  I hate it.  I don't know why you are so focused on it.  If offers zero advantage and every disadvantage.  Get a Ti2 instead.  Much better.  The Ti2 has a far superior screen to the old Ti and the imagery looks a lot better on the new one.

16 minutes ago, Egrets Landing said:

Totally. It sux to run with  a GO with FMT in any challenging areas where you use the machine a lot.  I hate it.  I don't know why you are so focused on it.  If offers zero advantage and every disadvantage.  Get a Ti2 instead.  Much better.  The Ti2 has a far superior screen to the old Ti and the imagery looks a lot better on the new one.

I’m just being stubborn 

Archived