the Wanaflatsfish Book Of Secret Spots - Based UPON FMT Chip

Wanaflatsfish

I figured there could be an interesting market for publishing a list of all my secret spots and some, that what the heck, I'd just make up and see if I could make some money?

given the FMT chip that has open-end up the back, I found a book called Capt Vince's Blackbook on Flamingo and 10k's....now, some of the spots marked is what I've fished, some are new, and I've explored them so far with mixed results....which tells me, why not just publish a book of where "might the fish be? ", and see if others might contribute for a bit of commission?

I mean, you could have little comments...like, "never got anything here, but, what the hey, it sure looks good, go ahead, try it and post on the website I'd create".....

:)  :)

who's first...I'll even send an signed copy (LOL)....

dc

Funny you mention Capt Vince's Blackbook….. 

I busted out 1 of my laminated Andy McLane 1960's ENP maps on Friday when the wind was honking out of the SSW then it switched to WNW which usually shuts down the ENP. We fished 5 of his marked spots and actually caught a bunch of snook, trout, reds & blacks all within a few miles of Choko. I would've never ever fished those spots without that map! 

7 hours ago, conocean said:

Funny you mention Capt Vince's Blackbook….. 

I busted out 1 of my laminated Andy McLane 1960's ENP maps on Friday when the wind was honking out of the SSW then it switched to WNW which usually shuts down the ENP. We fished 5 of his marked spots and actually caught a bunch of snook, trout, reds & blacks all within a few miles of Choko. I would've never ever fished those spots without that map! 

Yep, I have found the same....I fished Saturday and it was tough down south...but, we still caught some fish....10-snooklets or so, 12 or so trout, one red, and one come home for dinner big ugly - med sized....

Water temps got up to 84 and it shut down in the pm. 

DC

Archived