***SOLD***2010 18HPX-V / F115 ***SOLD***

jason p

Well gentlemen the time has come, I never thought I'd be doing this but it's time to let her go. I really hate to sell this boat boat, but with a 14 month-old baby in the house it's time to get something with shade and room for the little guy to play around on... and I really don't need two flats boats, so here we go.

I bought the boat in October 2012 from the original owner, a gentleman in Charleston and she has been garage kept since new. The F115 has 743 hours and has been maintained using only factory Yamaha parts and Yamalube lubricants. I have all the parts invoices for the 200 - 700 hour services (the initial 10hr and 100hr service were performed by Tailwalker Marine in Charleston SC) REC 90 (non ethanol), Yamalube Ring Free, and Yamalube stabilizer and conditioner always, without exception. The boat was recently "refreshed" (recently meaning it was completed April 24 2019) by Ronnie Richardson of Straight Line Solutions here in Homestead FL. where new non skid and Ice blue AwlGrip was applied on the entire deck and the bottom of the hull was re gel coated, wet-sanded and buffed. There was nothing structurally wrong with the boat but it did spend the first 5 years of it's life in Charleston and Jacksonville where it occasionally came into contact with oyster beds while polling in the marsh.

All scheduled 50hr & 100hr maintenance done on time - every time. New Yamaha 10 micron water separator for the 750hr service is included or I can install it and pull the prop/inspect seals and shaft if the buyer wants. I’ll even throw in the cotter pin!

-28 gallon fuel tank

-new fuel lines from the gas tank to the engine VST including primer ball (6/2018)

-factory matched cooler

-Livewell bubbler 

-Custom bench cushion by Sandy at Sorite Customs

-Optima cranking battery  

-Garmin 740s Sirius/XM weather, engine data (fuel management, water temp, pressure, etc...) via NEMA 2000 network

-Tibor push pole holder

-24' Biscayne Custom Rods push pole (3/2016)

-MinnKota 80lb iPilot (8/2016)

-Odyssey PC1500-34M trolling motor batteries (these are 8 years old but they have never died on me so I can't justify replacing them)

-Powermania 2 bank charger (8/2018)

-Casting platform

-Power Tech PTR4-R18 propeller with identical spare

-Ameratrail dry launch trailer with swing tongue - There is a solid tongue on the trailer now but the swing tongue will come with the boat as well if the buyer wants it.

-Satin black powder coated wheels

-Goodyear Endurance radials (6/2018) , Maxxis 8008 spare, and new spare hub w/ bearings

**All pictures were taken within the last week***

Clear FL title in hand - I will itemize the bill of sale so FL residents only pay sales tax on the hull.

Boat is located in Homestead

Jason  

IMG_2985 (3).JPG

IMG_2996 (2).JPG

IMG_2997 (2).JPG

IMG_2993 (2).JPG

IMG_2990 (2).JPG

IMG_2988_(2).JPG

IMG_2992_(2).JPG

IMG_2984 (3).JPG

IMG_2991 (2).JPG

IMG_2966 (2).JPG

IMG_2973 (2).JPG

IMG_2970 (2).JPG

IMG_2972 (2).JPG

IMG_2989.JPG

IMG_2999.JPG

IMG_2998 (2).JPG

IMG_3001 (2).JPG

IMG_3002 (2).JPG

IMG_2913 (2).JPG

IMG_2914_(2).JPG

12 hours ago, jason p said:

but with a 14 month-old baby in the house it's time to get something with a little more shade and room for the little guy to play around on...

Hmm, bay boat!:D

Beautiful boat and someone is going to be real lucky to grab it, I know I wish I could swing it now.

Oh man, I never thought the day would come! Very nice and well taken care of boat, and is actually better lookin' in person (was in Jax anyhow). It gets better and easier with the kid, ya'll hang in there. Mine is only 3-1/2 now, but we're on the water a lot more than we were at 14 months of age.

• Like 1

Jason - I think that if I'd ever abandoned my MA repair, I'd probably be meeting you somewhere between Wilmington NC and Homestead.   I knew you maintained that thing from all the time I've been on this forum, and to see the work you've put into it to bring the gel coat and non-skid back to life really makes this a special find for someone.   Well done.   Good luck with the new addition and the next boat!