Capt DonH and Dino - Fishing Saturday

I was just there Sunday-Tuesday. Fishing was fantastic & I only saw a few boats. We fished within 5 miles of Choko. A few guides that ran south of Chatham didn't have much luck. 

2 hours ago, Coto said:

Good luck ...please stay in the boat this time. I know you like scouting for them underwater.

I want the scoop on this! 😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wanaflatsfish said:

anyone gona be launching at outdoor Resorts around 0630....we'll be there :)

Look for two old guys (well, one old guy - me)...Don is 70+ years young....

Heading South to terrorize the reds near the lostman's on the outgoing  :)   or, maybe somewhere else (LOL)....

dc

I'll be somewhere between Marco and EC Saturday morning.  If you see a Forest Green RF21 with an older guy and a younger guy that looks like that older guy, stop and say hello to me and my dad.  😁

• Like 2

On 5/9/2019 at 2:05 PM, conocean said:

I was just there Sunday-Tuesday. Fishing was fantastic & I only saw a few boats. We fished within 5 miles of Choko. A few guides that ran south of Chatham didn't have much luck. 

I want the scoop on this! 😂

I've had a few lapses lately that have resulted in a few encounters with the water from the stern.....in other words, I"ve fallen off the boat when I lost my balance.....

the 2nd was went my net slid of the boat after we just had nabbed a red...we turned the corner and found the wind blowing...the wind caught the net and it was sliding along the gunnel and off the boat....I was in the helm seat and I lunged......I lost my balance and I slide off the back deck....it was sort of a like a how a large seal would slide off a dock.....I just went head first into the water as my buddy was up on the bow tossing baits........he said he just saw a large green mass slide off the boat....in a "Manatee-esq" type motion.....he couldn't stop laugh as I was standing in about 3 feet of water.......

Coto required that I be tethered ....and when I went to the stern, I connected my tether to the poling platform ;)

DC

• Haha 2

On 5/10/2019 at 4:54 PM, conocean said:

I nearly peed my pants envisioning that occurrence happening 😆😂🤣  Coto should’ve tied you to your seat for the rest of the day!! 

Seriously though, I’m glad that nothing other than your ego got hurt!  

For clarity...I didn't fall off Coto's skiff....the occurrences above were on the Holy Ghost...I told Coto of the occurrence and this was the reason for my restriction to barracks...errr, the gunnels within cockpit on his vessel..... (LOL)....and of course the tethering.....

further point of clarity....I did fish yesterday with DonH and I remained in the boat all day from 0700 to 1430 hrs :) more on this in a separate post 

dc