Bimini Rec's for 2012 Maverick 17 HPX-V

tab

Looking for rec's on bimini top sizes and install (with push pole).  Want to shade family for scalloping trips this summer. We live in Tallahassee so not sure if there is a good place to install it around here or if we should attempt ourselves.

Real simple install. I bought one off of amazon last year for less than 200.00. Brand new, put it together and installed it in less than 2 hrs by myself. Worked great for exactly what you are doing it for as i did it for the same reason. Came home pulled it off and hung it in the garage until i need it again this year. I measured at least three times before drilling any holes and installing hardware

@Northfl Good to hear - What kind of Bimini did you purchase? What size is your boat and what size/height top did you get? And did you install inside or outside your push pole?

@smooth move Can I get more info on hardware (i.e. make and model)?

I appreciate the responses guys, thank you!

I dont remember exactly which one i got but it was 72” tall   Mounted it outside of the push pole holders on a18 master angler. Went as wide as i could wanna say it is 89”wide so the hardware is close to the outside of the gunnel so i have no trouble walking them. It came with a storage bag, straps and all the hardware

1 hour ago, tab said:

@Northfl Good to hear - What kind of Bimini did you purchase? What size is your boat and what size/height top did you get? And did you install inside or outside your push pole?

@smooth move Can I get more info on hardware (i.e. make and model)?

I appreciate the responses guys, thank you!

i don't know the brand name of the clevis, but i got them at west marine. it's just a flat base that screws to the gunnel with a clevis on it that has a screw that goes thru it with a knurled head.

Archived